Skip to content
Nov 8 2019
Oct 31 2019
- Added Gawn series to the propeller open water calculator
May 9 2019
- Implemented a trim & sinkage motion solver for the resistance calculator
- Including immersed transom effect on viscous resistance and wave-making
Apr 17 2019
- Added a surface-piercing propeller (SPP) calculator
Apr 2 2019
- Added a Wageningen B-series calculator
Mar 22 2019
- Fixed the calculation of shoulder arcs, problematic drafts and main section areas
Oct 9 2018
- Improved the implementation of effects of boundary layer and wake on the wave resistance.
- Initial implementation that handles wave resistance demihulls.
- Added new validation cases: Wide-light yacht, Delft-382, Wigley and Series-60 catamarans.
- Numerical calculation of viscous pressure resistance for both mono and demihulls is reverted to Holtrop's method, since it wasn't accurate and stable enough.
Sep 20 2018
- Viscous pressure resistance is now calculated numerically instead of empirically.
- Added initial version of the resistance calculators for displacement ships: modified Michell theory and Holtrop's method.
- Added validation cases: Wigley, Series-60, KCS, DTMB.